WHY AFRICANS ARE ALWAYS TIRED…
For a couple of years many Africans have been blaming it on lack of sleep, too much pressure from job, poor blood, but now the real reason has been found:
We’re tired because we’re overworked. Here’s why:
1. The population of Africa is 800 million: 200 million are retired. That leaves 600 million.
2. There are 200 million in school, which leaves 400 million to do the work.
3. Of this, there are 100 million employed by the government. Leaving 300 million to do the work.
4. 50 Million are in the armed forces & related jobs; which leaves 250 million to do the work.
5. Take from the total the 150 million people unemployed. And that
leaves 100 million to do the work.
6. At any given time there are 50 Million people in hospitals. Leaving 50 Million to do the work.
7. There are 20 Million people in prisons. Leaving 30 million to do the work.
8. 1 Million are Chiefs, Kings, Queens, Presidents, Ministers, pastors, Voodoo or Juju Masters. Leaving 29 Million to do the work.
9. Now, 28,999,998 Africans are out of Africa . In Europe, USA , Asia etc.
That leaves just two people to do all the work. You and me… but you’re sitting there on your chair, at your computer, reading these useless mails instead of working………… That leaves one person, only me, to do all the work….
CLOSE THIS WINDOW N GET BACK TO WORK :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By: Mr. Mwaura Daniel.
Published by: Jamii Crew.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.